As our area continues to face unprecedented challenges as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, the Orange County community has stood with Providence St. Jude Medical Center. Since the beginning of the crisis, a total of $211,942 has been raised specifically for COVID-19 Response.
With your continued support, we are committed to protecting the health of our community and providing high-quality treatments to each and every COVID-19 patient that seeks our care.
More than 150 individuals and businesses have donated equipment, supplies and food to care for the safety and well-being of our caregivers, including:
- More than 82,000 masks
- 22,879 donations of face shields, gloves, goggles and protective suits
- 200+ notes of support and appreciations from families and communities
- Over 6,600 shoe coverings
- 7,255 meal or food donations for caregivers
- 30,000 lbs of food distributed to the community through a partnership with Harvest Food Bank
Because of the compassion and generosity of neighbors like you, Providence St. Jude Medical Center can remain on the forefront of the fight against COVID-19.
Together, we can provide care that transforms lives, now and for years to come.